Cost of living in Turku, Finland vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 333 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.765 NZD / EUR
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is about the same as in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$9,600 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$9,429 (€5,343) in Turku.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riobamba costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$100 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cúcuta costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Palermo costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)