Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 493 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.17374 NZD / NOK
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 22% more expensive than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, you would need at least NZ$11,665 (kr 67,138) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with NZ$9,600 in Christchurch.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sincelejo costs COL$10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malé costs 30,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aberdeen costs £60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.60 (about 2 hours ago)