Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02208 NZD / BTN
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 49% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$9,300 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$4,704 (213,033 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stuttgart costs €68 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $32 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.13 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)