Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 385 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.16321 NZD / MAD
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 49% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,800 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$4,471 (27,393 Dirham) in Tangier.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ibague costs COL$7,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sincelejo costs COL$10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malé costs 30,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aberdeen costs £60 (about 2 hours ago)