Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran vs Christchurch, New Zealand
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 397 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00004 NZD / IRR *
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 52% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$9,300 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$4,470 (﷼ 120,828,212) in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Busan costs ₩550,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murcia costs €250 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huancayo costs S/. 15 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in Bratislava costs €860 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kraków costs 200 zł (about 3 hours ago)