Cost of living in Surat, India vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 498 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02201 NZD / INR
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 65% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,800 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$3,100 (₨140,797) in Surat.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Busan costs ₩550,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murcia costs €250 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huancayo costs S/. 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in Bratislava costs €860 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kraków costs 200 zł (about 4 hours ago)