Cost of living in St. Petersburg, Florida, United States vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 537 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.564 NZD / USD
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Petersburg, Florida (United States) is 5% more expensive than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, you would need at least NZ$9,744 ($6,232) in St. Petersburg, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with NZ$9,300 in Christchurch.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $1,250,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barranquilla costs COL$70,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valencia costs €479 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cardiff costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)