Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 296 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23432 NZD / DKK
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 63% more expensive than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, you would need at least NZ$16,122 (kr68,806) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with NZ$9,900 in Christchurch.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 30 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Radom costs 78,050 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$66,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)