Cost of living in Sibiu, Romania vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 376 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.36508 NZD / RON
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sibiu (Romania) is 58% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$9,700 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$4,087 (11,196 lei) in Sibiu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in malabo costs 15,000 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 60 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Abuja costs 6,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)