Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 303 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.37201 NZD / MYR
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 39% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$9,300 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$5,629 (RM15,132) in Shah Alam.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Busan costs ₩550,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murcia costs €250 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huancayo costs S/. 15 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in Bratislava costs €860 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kraków costs 200 zł (about 3 hours ago)