Cost of living in Seville, Spain vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 0%|
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.750 NZD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 614 prices entered by 83 different people.
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 30% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 40 CUC (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guayaquil costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $570 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Damascus costs 1,346 £ (about 2 hours ago)