Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00133 NZD / KRW
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 897 prices entered by 180 different people.
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 8% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Busan costs ₩550,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murcia costs €250 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huancayo costs S/. 15 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in Bratislava costs €860 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kraków costs 200 zł (about 3 hours ago)