Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 18%|
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.898 NZD / BAM
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 943 prices entered by 83 different people.
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 47% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,900 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$4,714 (5,248KM) in Sarajevo.
Prices recently added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Melitopol costs 400₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Moscow costs руб 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in La Plata costs ARS $100 (about 2 hours ago)