Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 388 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.38313 NZD / BRL
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 37% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,800 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$5,514 (R$ 14,391) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in malabo costs 15,000 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 60 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Abuja costs 6,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)