Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00221 NZD / CLP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,963 prices entered by 394 different people.
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 30% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 30 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Radom costs 78,050 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$66,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)