Cost of living in Santander, Spain vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 322 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.742 NZD / EUR
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 28% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$9,300 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$6,726 (€3,860) in Santander.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Baku costs 140 ман (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ismaïlia costs E£ 600 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 15 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guatemala City costs Q48 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Davao costs Php150 (about 1 hour ago)