Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 558 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.558 NZD / USD
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 19% more expensive than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, you would need at least NZ$10,335 ($6,634) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with NZ$8,700 in Christchurch.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murcia costs €250 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huancayo costs S/. 15 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in Bratislava costs €860 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kraków costs 200 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £100 (about 3 hours ago)