Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00599 NZD / YER *
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 49% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$7,000 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$3,584 (598,378 ﷼) in San‘a’.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,541 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Da Nang costs 100,000 ₫ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (about 2 hours ago)