Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 405 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.561 NZD / USD
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 9% more expensive than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, you would need at least NZ$10,924 ($7,000) in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with NZ$10,000 in Christchurch.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in malabo costs 15,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 60 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Abuja costs 6,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)