Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 293 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03060 NZD / PHP
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is about the same as in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, you would need at least NZ$10,223 (Php334,071) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with NZ$10,000 in Christchurch.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $1,250,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barranquilla costs COL$70,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 550,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valencia costs €479 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cardiff costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)