Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 493 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02536 NZD / ARS
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 68% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,900 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$2,856 (ARS $112,615) in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 380 (32 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Mobile, Alabama costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €5.00 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Glasgow costs £1,017 (about 4 hours ago)