Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 484 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02547 NZD / ARS
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 68% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,900 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$2,862 (ARS $112,330) in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $57,000 (about 2 hours ago)