Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 453 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02660 NZD / ARS
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 68% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$9,900 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$3,173 (ARS $119,277) in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maribor costs €60 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €26,990 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in malabo costs 15,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 60 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 2 hours ago)