Cost of living in San Fernando, La Union, Philippines vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 293 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03049 NZD / PHP
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, La Union (Philippines) is 40% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$9,200 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$5,510 (Php180,719) in San Fernando, La Union.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangalore costs ₨120 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Asunción costs 250,000 Gs (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $180 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Inverness costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)