Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 24%|
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.38107 NZD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 590 prices entered by 68 different people.
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 42% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larnaca costs €1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pretoria costs R 17 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨700,000 (about 3 hours ago)