Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 368 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.738 NZD / EUR
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 37% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$9,200 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$5,815 (€3,346) in Salamanca.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in malabo costs 15,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 60 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Abuja costs 6,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)