Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 344 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.581 NZD / XCD
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada) is about the same as in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$10,000 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$9,794 (EC$16,866) in Saint George’s, Grenada.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pasto costs COL$90,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 245,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b3,000 (about 3 hours ago)