Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 344 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.577 NZD / XCD
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada) is about the same as in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$9,100 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$8,879 (EC$15,377) in Saint George’s, Grenada.
Prices recently added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maribor costs €60 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €26,990 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in malabo costs 15,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 60 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 2 hours ago)