Cost of living comparison between Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and Christchurch, New Zealand
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,360 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36962 NZD / SAR
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 41% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$16,250 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$9,515 (﷼ 25,744) in Riyadh.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,541 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuala Lumpur costs RM450 (about 1 hour ago)