Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 402 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10592 NZD / ZAR
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 44% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$9,100 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$5,067 (R 47,841) in Richards Bay.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wuxi costs 45元 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $1,250,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barranquilla costs COL$70,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q200 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valencia costs €479 (about 1 hour ago)