Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.44163 NZD / ILS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 419 prices entered by 47 different people.
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 6% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (11 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.13 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cusco costs S/. 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,365 (about 2 hours ago)