Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 11%|
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08168 NZD / MXN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,141 prices entered by 95 different people.
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 43% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$9,200 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$5,285 (Mex$ 64,702) in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $1,250,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barranquilla costs COL$70,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valencia costs €479 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cardiff costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)