Cost of living in Puno, Peru vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 297 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.46877 NZD / PEN
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 52% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$9,700 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$4,637 (S/. 9,892) in Puno.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €17 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malé costs 30,000 Rufiyaa (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aberdeen costs £60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)