Cost of living in Poznan, Poland vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 452 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.41187 NZD / PLN
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 42% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$10,000 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$5,813 (14,113 zł) in Poznan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £900 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Melitopol costs 400₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Moscow costs руб 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)