Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 352 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08168 NZD / MXN
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico) is 52% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$9,100 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$4,408 (Mex$ 53,965) in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $1,250,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barranquilla costs COL$70,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 550,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valencia costs €479 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cardiff costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)