Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 293 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.22662 NZD / BOB
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 39% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$9,500 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$5,775 ($b25,484) in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Miami, Florida costs $35 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs 30,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)