Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23293 NZD / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 569 prices entered by 60 different people.
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 11% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Baku costs 140 ман (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ismaïlia costs E£ 600 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 15 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guatemala City costs Q48 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Davao costs Php150 (about 1 hour ago)