Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 462 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00039 NZD / KHR
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 33% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$9,100 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$6,139 (15,861,766 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moscow costs руб 2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Muzaffarpur costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Liverpool costs £407 (about 2 hours ago)