Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 515 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.37716 NZD / MYR
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 42% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$9,400 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$5,458 (RM14,472) in Petaling Jaya.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Baku costs 140 ман (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ismaïlia costs E£ 600 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 15 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guatemala City costs Q48 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Davao costs Php150 (about 1 hour ago)