Cost of living in Pescara, Italy vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 322 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.732 NZD / EUR
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 22% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$9,500 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$7,368 (€4,253) in Pescara.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murcia costs €250 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huancayo costs S/. 15 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in Bratislava costs €860 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kraków costs 200 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £100 (about 3 hours ago)