Cost of living in Perugia, Italy vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 357 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.750 NZD / EUR
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 16% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$10,000 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$8,351 (€4,772) in Perugia.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in San Salvador costs $25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $75 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 40,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 40 CUC (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guayaquil costs $6 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $570 (about 2 hours ago)