Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 387 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00046 NZD / COP
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 60% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,700 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$3,510 (COL$7,604,964) in Pereira.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €20 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cúcuta costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Palermo costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Anchorage, Alaska costs $0.78 (about 2 hours ago)