Cost of living in Patna, India vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 600 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02224 NZD / INR
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 55% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$10,000 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$4,454 (₨200,233) in Patna.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €17 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malé costs 30,000 Rufiyaa (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aberdeen costs £60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)