Cost of living in Parma, Italy vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 425 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.738 NZD / EUR
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 11% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$10,000 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$8,908 (€5,125) in Parma.
Prices recently added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maribor costs €60 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €26,990 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in malabo costs 15,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 60 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 2 hours ago)