Cost of living in Palermo, Italy vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 407 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.726 NZD / EUR
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 26% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$9,400 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$6,990 (€4,050) in Palermo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Utrecht costs €29,170 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 1,280 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johannesburg costs R 7,799 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,413 (about 1 hour ago)