Cost of living in Oradea, Romania vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 399 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.36508 NZD / RON
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 57% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$10,000 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$4,319 (11,832 lei) in Oradea.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 144,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)