Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 29%|
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01490 NZD / RSD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 483 prices entered by 52 different people.
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 53% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,700 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$4,056 (272,237 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,751 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 130 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $20 (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $813 (about 6 hours ago)