Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 443 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02396 NZD / RUB
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 57% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,800 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$3,759 (руб 156,846) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Amravati costs ₨99 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pisa costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Novorossiysk costs руб 130 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 4 hours ago)