Cost of living in Nabeul, Tunisia vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 335 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.551 NZD / TND
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nabeul (Tunisia) is 53% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$9,100 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$4,240 (7,690 Dinar) in Nabeul.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 144,900 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)