Cost of living in Murcia, Spain vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 446 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.726 NZD / EUR
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 33% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$9,900 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$6,604 (€3,827) in Murcia.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Punta del Este costs $U55 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.03 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Salvador costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £6.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (about 3 hours ago)