Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico vs Christchurch, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 299 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08176 NZD / MXN
Do you live in Christchurch? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 47% cheaper than in Christchurch (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$9,300 in Christchurch you would need to make just about NZ$4,901 (Mex$ 59,942) in Minatitlan.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Baku costs 140 ман (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ismaïlia costs E£ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guatemala City costs Q48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)